Nashville History

Read my other blog - Nashville History

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Heaton (Eaton) Family Davidson County, Tenn.



Will book 2:13
Will of Amos Heaton

Wife Elizabeth
Daughter Prudence Ewry
Son Robert
Son Enoch
Son Thomas
Daughter Sally Heaton
Daughter Elizabeth Cain
Daughter Polly Heaton

It has been reported tha Amos Heaton named a daughter “Fanny” in his will.  The actual text is “Also I give & bequeath unto my wife Elizabeth four negros named Matt & Jack & fanny & Clary during her natural life time & then to be divided in the following Manner.  I give and bequeath to my son Enoch Matt & to my son Thomas Jack & Clary to my daughter Sally & Fanny to be at the disposal of my wife Elizabeth”

Will book 3:33
Will of Elisabeth Heaton
Son Enoch Heaton
Son Thomas Heaton
Thomas’s wife Polly Heaton
Daughter Prudence
Daughter Polly
Daughter Elisebeth
Daughter Sally
Son Robert

Son Robert, Executor
Written may 18, 1805
Witnesses Drury Felts and Jacob Boling

Will Book 4:308
Sale of Amos Eaton, Enoch Heaton, Administrator
Recorded Sept 2, 1814, sale was on May 20 1814.

Will Book 13:9
January 5, 1844
Inventory Robert Heaton  taken Dec. 5, 1843
George E. Sanderson, Administrator.

Will Book 15:534
Will of Thomas Heaton Rec. August 2, 1853
Filed in Randolph Co., Ark. Sept. 29, 1852
Son Amos Heaton, Executor

Will Book 18:263
Amos Heaton decd. Administrator Settlement
March 20, 1860 Thomas Stogner, Admin.

No comments:

Post a Comment